Thursday, September 23, 2010

Airborne ... product review



I heard new teachers get sick and stay sick all year - so when I started getting sick a week ago I grabbed a box of this stuff during a trip to the drugstore.

The ingredients are pretty straight-forward, and include glutamine ... an amino acid known for rebuilding muscle - but also good for immune support. I'm not sure there's anything in here a good multivitamin doesn't have ... but I didn't want to take any chances.

I dropped a fizzy tablet in water twice a day, and never did get fully sick ... I fought off the cold. Of course, I have absolutely no idea if this product helped or not - but I'd buy it again given I didn't get sick. Hey give me a break, I'm an English teacher, not a science guy.

(Didn't know about the law suit when I bought it, but still glad I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment