Sunday, July 18, 2010

212 Degrees: Time to kick it up a notch



This blog is shifting fundamentally; moving from a tool designed to help me get hired - to a more involved voice in the educational conversation. Less about me, more about kids.

It's time to take it up a notch - or several notches as Emeril would say - and work to position myself to best effect change, and produce results. The water's simmering ... time to start a rolling boil.

This blog will soon be back with a new name, and a new focus, as I continue to combine tradition with tech, and innovation with proven best practices. Thanks to all who have helped me get to this point, I'm forever grateful to the family, friends, mentors, professors and teachers who've helped me turn on the heat ... as I reach 212 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment